top of page

Immigrating to Canada can be a complex, confusing process for individuals and families. At RCIC Immigration, we can provide the quality advice and assistance you seek for your immigration law needs, including family sponsorship, humanitarian and compassionate consideration, sponsorship appeals and more.

Express Entry


Express Entry is an electronic based process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers. 

Express Entry is a selection system for Canadian immigration, designed to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada. 

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

LMIA and a temporary work permit are required to be obtained before a foreign national can begin working for the Canadian employer through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). This is a document that serves as proof that there will be a positive or neutral impact to the Canadian labour market if the employer hires the foreign worker. 

Immigration Refusals & Appeals

You do have options to appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Federal Court  or Immigration Adjudication Division (IAD) within a certain period after you were notified of the refusal by Canada Immigration. You may also be able to make a request for Restoration to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) after being notified if the refusal.

Work Visa

Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. As a foreign worker, you will need a work permit. However, there are other ways to work in Canada without the traditional work permit application, such as for working holidays, post-graduate work permits or permits issued under international agreements.

Visitors Visa

Canada requires citizens of certain countries to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), which is an official document placed in your passport that demonstrates to Canadian authorities that you have met the requirements for admission into Canada as a visitor.

Student Visa

In order to study in Canada, international students usually require a study permit. This is a document available only after a college, university, or other accredited educational institution has accepted you. Study permits are only available for those accepted to schools designated to accept international students. 

Supervisa for Parents & Grandparents

A Super Visa is only available to someone who is either the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada. To apply for a Super Visa you have to be able to demonstrate the relationship claimed, have a letter of invitation, and meet several other criteria, including income, medical coverage and more.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program nominates individuals for permanent residence. Nominees must have skills and abilities to fill job shortages in Alberta, and be able to provide for their families over the long term. The program is run by the Alberta government in conjunction with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Permanent Residency Application 

A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries who have certain rights whilst living in Canada as a permanent resident, or intends to immigrate to Canada.

Canadian Citizenship

All applications for Canadian citizenship will be based on assessments of documents.If you are between 14 and 64 years of age when you apply for citizenship, you must take the citizenship test which is the final step to allow you to take the Oath of Citizenship and become a full citizen at the Citizenship Ceremony. 

Entrepreneur, Investor or Business Immigration

Canada aims to attract individuals that have a significant ability to contribute to the Canadian economy. These programs are offered with the goal of promoting economic development and bettering the job market by attracting investors, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals from outside Canada with available venture capital, business and entrepreneurial skills.

Refugee & Humanitarian

Refugees are people who have fled their countries and are not able to return home. Refugees who come to Canada have left their homes, and in many cases they have had to live in refugee camps can apply to resettle in Canada. The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR), along with private sponsors, identifies refugees for resettlement.

Parent Sponsorship

Parent Sponsorship (Family Class Application) is a way for a permanent resident or citizen of Canada to sponsor their father or mother to immigrate to Canada.

Spousal or Common-Law Sponsorship

Spousal Sponsorship is a way for a permanent resident or citizen of Canada to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner (including a same-sex partner) to immigrate to Canada.

Child Sponsorship

Child Sponsorship is a way for a permanent resident or citizen of Canada with a dependant child abroad to sponsor their dependant child to immigrate to Canada.


A consultant's advice can be the difference between success and failure. Canada's Immigration policy and legislation changes frequently and having up-to-date advice is crucial when determining your eligibility. The consequences of even a small mistake in your application can cause you significant delays or refusal at best and at worst can render you inadmissible.

Our consultations carefully assess your eligibility across Federal and Provincial programs and provide information on the best route for your particular circumstances while offering practical advice to get you closer to your goal. Consultations also provide information on current processing times, total costs and the opportunity for you to have your questions answered.

Don't wait! Schedule your consultation today. 


Drop by, e-mail or give us a call!

(780) 239-6539

bottom of page